We are seeking a motivated team member ready for direct interaction with architect and owner clients. You should anticipate working in a team setting and independently as needed. These are the qualities we are looking for:
The ideal candidate for this position will have 10 to 15 years of experience in a professional engineering office and be a motivated and driven self-starter with a Vermont State PE registration. Strong technical skills combined with clear, concise written and verbal communication skills are important.
The Structural Project Engineer’s responsibilities and expectations will include:
- Supervise and/or prepare calculations consistent with applicable codes, relevant design standards and accepted engineering practices.
- Proficiency with design software such as Risa, Ram, Enercalc, Tedds, RetainPro, among others.
- Ability to work in Revit to assist with the preparation of drawings, sketches and details.
- Supervise and/or prepare planning, design and specifications of building structures, facilities and infrastructure including the review of work completed by other staff members.
- Coordinate with engineering and architectural partners to productively solve diverse planning, design and construction challenges.
- Drive a culture of collaboration with team members, clients and partners through project meetings, gatherings and community involvement.
- Manage project budget, assess project staffing needs to support assigned projects and review of project invoices.
- Support the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Contribute to business development initiatives to continue developing and nurturing client relationships.
Starting Salary Range: $85-$95K
Please email your resume and cover letter to Teigue Linch at email@example.com