We are seeking a motivated team member ready for direct interaction with architect and owner clients. You should anticipate working in a team setting and independently as needed. These are the qualities we are looking for:
The ideal candidate for this position will have 2 to 5 years of experience in a professional engineering office and be a motivated and driven self-starter with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program and an EIT certification. Strong technical skills combined with clear, concise written and verbal communication skills are important.
The Structural Staff Engineer’s responsibilities and expectations will include:
• Preparing calculations under the supervision of an experienced engineer using current material and building codes and relevant design standards.
• Proficiency with design software such as Risa, Ram, Enercalc, Tedds, and RetainPro, among others.
• Ability to work in Revit to assist with the preparation of drawings and sketches including completion of redlines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Conducting field work to survey existing conditions or review project conformance with plans.
• Flexibility with schedule to accommodate project requirements as necessary.
Starting Salary Range: $55-$65K
Please email your resume and cover letter to Teigue Linch at email@example.com