Engineering Ventures, PC, with offices in Burlington, Vermont and Lebanon, New Hampshire is an experienced civil/site and structural engineering consulting firm. Our select, qualified professionals and technicians provide a broad range of civil and structural engineering services in the greater New England area and beyond. We have an immediate opening for a mid to senior level Structural Engineer to join the Structural Engineering team in their Burlington, Vermont office.
The qualified candidate should possess a high energy level and be a sustainably-oriented self-motivated professional who can work in a project team environment with clients on a diverse range of projects throughout the New England area. A proactive work ethic to service, combining both technical and management skills to meet client and project needs, are required.
Clients will include architects, developers, owners, institutions, and contractors. In addition to all the skills listed above, the qualified candidate should possess a strong “can-do” customer service attitude and be looking to advance the profession by working on many differing simultaneous project types
- 5-15 years of experience working with new buildings, historic buildings, renovations and additions; including delegated design and specialty work
- Demonstrated career growth that includes experience working on design teams for a variety of building types
- Hands-on experience with structural design software, BIM, and spreadsheets, as well as ability to produce and manage deliverables with drawing and modeling programs
- Experience across a range of construction administration tasks
- 4-year minimum Engineering degree with emphasis in Structural
- The ability to hustle, to take personal ownership and responsibility for their work
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a flexible schedule to respond on time to changing customer needs and to manage and work on many projects in the same timeframe
- P.E. with ability to be registered within 6 months
Engineering Ventures, PC provides all employees with a competitive benefits and compensation package. For this position, relocation costs are provided by Engineering Ventures.
Submit letter of interest and resume to:
Trish Densham at email@example.com