Marketing and Business Development Professional
We are seeking a dynamic individual to partner with our M&BD Director in driving lead generation and expanding the business. You are self-motivated, creative, energetic, and outgoing. Priorities include assisting M&BD Director in developing and implementing business development plans and strategies, website maintenance, and social media management, as well as proposal creation and tracking.
This is intended to be a growth position. Based on your experience, the firm will develop a 3-year career plan with increasing responsibilities. In the short term, you will familiarize yourself with Engineering Ventures culture and personalities. Learning the marketing and business development expectations, inner workings, and flow. This will be a progressive process that includes training, coaching, and mentoring in-house along with external training when beneficial.
Initial daily activities will involve: Client research, project database maintenance, proposal management, managing the promotional materials inventory, planning and attending meetings, trade show attendance, regular analytics reporting, and special events planning . This position is expected to evolve to include identifying target markets and events, managing outsourced work products, and developing relationships with our clients and allies.
We solve problems for people, and aim to do that in ways that respect our clients’ principles and makes the world just a little better.
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
– Proven working experience in digital marketing.
– Thorough and accurate, with an attention to detail.
– Superb written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– A strong, open, receptive communication style.
– A collaborative approach to work and problem solving.
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media, and websites.
– Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
– Minimum of two- year degree in marketing, communications, or related field and two plus years of progressively responsible relevant experience.
Skills and proficiencies
Experience in ERP systems, WordPress, Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin), Excel, Outlook, Word. Prior exposure to Access Database preferred. Experience in standard office technology with an attitude and aptitude to learn more.
Health and dental insurance, 401K with employer contribution, paid leave time and holidays, life and disability insurance, competitive salary.
For consideration, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com