Do you enjoy getting into the details, organizing, and the satisfaction of working through tasks and projects? Are you a master at time management? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with real growth opportunity?
Engineering Ventures is growing and is currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and results driven individual to support our Burlington office. This is truly an incredible opportunity to join one of the most successful engineering companies in the state with established systems, team and culture to support the success of this position.
Resumes must include a detailed employment history, contact info for previous employers and a minimum of three work related references. In your cover letter, please provide a brief overview of prior work, relevant life history, and why you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity.
Candidates must be organized, efficient and systematic in their approach to tasks ensuring their ability to complete multi-step projects even with interruptions. We believe that team members who exhibit an exceptional work ethic and an eagerness and ability to learn and grow, should be rewarded with the opportunity to expand their responsibilities and advance within the company. If you are that person, ready to take on this full-time position to learn, grow and demonstrate your desire to advance, then please send us a letter of interest with your resume.
- Answer incoming calls, forward messages
- Organize/assist company events such as open houses, meetings, BBQ’s, holiday party, webinar scheduling and potlucks.
- Prepare communications – write/edit documents/specs
- Filing/Office Organization
- Assist Financial Systems Manager with data entry & Accounts Receivable
- HR: New hire paperwork – state reporting updating handbook – health insurance admin – track/schedule annual employee reviews –
- Office Supplies
- Customer service & relations
- Social Media/Blogs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Light bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Adept at social media techniques to generate leads and grow communities
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Marketing experience is a big plus
- Minimum – Associates degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of successful administrative experience
- Microsoft – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram