We are seeking a motivated person on an EIT to P.E. track.
Strong technical skills combined with clear and concise written and verbal communication are important. Schedule flexibility and willingness to complete assignments as workloads dictate is necessary.
Some specific initial responsibilities/expectations will likely include:
- Civil 3D based drafting from redlines and design/draft
- Stormwater design and permitting in VT, NH, and NY
- Water and sanitary sewer design and permitting
- On-site septic design and permitting
- General site civil design and permitting
- Field work (survey, soils review, construction administration)
We encourage professional growth with both in-house and external training, but also expect employees to take initiative for their own development. As technical and management skills improve, engineers are expected to take on larger roles in project design and as client contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience in civil / site design, including proficiency with Autodesk Civil 3D software. HydroCAD experience preferred
- EIT registration expectation to become registered in Vermont within 2 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant design experience in site design, utilities, and permitting
Starting Salary Range: $50-$55K
Email your interest to Trish Densham at firstname.lastname@example.org