Engineering Ventures, PC is currently seeking Staff Engineers to join our Civil Group in our Burlington, VT and Lebanon, NH offices. The ideal candidates for this position will have 2 plus years of experience in a professional engineering office and will be joining our fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
We work on a wide variety of projects including urban redevelopment projects, medical facilities, municipal infrastructure improvements, and private development. Our clients include architects, universities, hospitals, municipalities, non-profits, private developers, and homeowners.
We are seeking a motivated person with an EI (required) and on a PE track. Strong technical skills combined with clear and concise written and verbal communication are important. Willingness to complete assignments as workloads dictate is necessary.
Some specific initial responsibilities/expectations will likely include:
- Civil 3D based drafting from redlines as well as design
- Stormwater design and permitting in VT, NY, and NH
- “Wet” utility design and permitting
- Field work and occasional surveying
- On-site septic design and permitting
- General site civil design and permitting
We encourage professional growth with both in-house and external training, but also expect employees to take initiative for their own development. As technical and management skills improve, engineers are expected to take on larger roles in project design and as client contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 2 years of relevant experience in civil / site design, including proficiency with Autodesk Civil 3D software. HydroCAD experience preferred
- EI certificate, with the expectation to become registered in Vermont within 5 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant design experience in site design, utilities, and permitting
Engineering Ventures, PC provides all employees with a competitive benefits and compensation package. For this position, relocation costs are provided by Engineering Ventures.
Submit letter of interest and resume to: Trish Densham at email@example.com