We are seeking a motivated person with a P.E. registration. Strong technical skills combined with clear and concise written and verbal communication are important.
Some specific initial responsibilities/expectations will likely include:
- Civil engineering design tasks on assigned projects from initial concepts through construction.
- Collaboration with team members both inside and outside of the office.
- Design of wet utility and stormwater systems, including hydrologic and hydraulic analysis.
- Grading, parking, and roadway design.
- Field work and generation of technical reports.
- Preparation of design plans and specifications and review of work completed by other staff members.
- Attendance and participation at project meetings.
- Preparation of permit applications, review of materials prepared by others, and presentations at public hearings when needed.
- Utilizes relevant software programs to prepare exhibits and design drawings.
- Monitors own work and that of any project team member they are training to ensure budgets and schedules are being met.
- Assists in the preparation of engineering project proposals, change orders, client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects
Candidates for this position must be self-starters with leadership capabilities and be good at working independently and with others. We encourage professional growth with both in-house and external training, but also expect employees to take initiative for their own development. As technical and management skills improve, engineers are expected to take on larger roles in project design and as client contacts.
Starting Salary Range: $65-$85K
Email your interest to Trish Densham at firstname.lastname@example.org.